This cart’s universal interface charges up to 20 devices (works with laptops, netbooks and tablets). PowerShuttle® Technology optimizes total charge time while safely preventing electrical circuit overload by efficiently grouping the number of devices that are charged at one time. Works in any environment, including education, healthcare and enterprise applications.
- Open-architecture design works with laptops, netbooks and tablets with displays up to 15.6"
- Power strip is provided to plugin 20 AC adapters. Unique, flexible design accommodates a variety of brick and plug styles for laptops, netbooks and tablets that won’t fit in standard outlet strips
- Integrated PowerShuttle charges up to 40% faster than competitors’ round-robin charging systems and doesn’t require manually switching between outlets or adjusting timers
Durable, Secure Storage
- Robust key and lock assembly keeps devices secure. Double-hinged, locking steel front doors with recessed handle open 180° to reveal notebook storage shelves
- Rugged steel-frame construction, steel front and rear doors, and molded fire-rated ABS exterior withstands heavy-use classroom settings
- For user and equipment safety, the ENTIRE cart is tested and certified to UL 60950 and 1668 standards; this means it is completely certified, at the levels of both the power system and cart mechanics
- Secure top access compartment provides space for customer-provided 19" (48 cm) 1U rack-mounted Ethernet switch and WAP equipment
- Secure back compartment provides IT access to power brick storage and power strips. Clean, neat cable management runs power and Ethernet cables to units
Easy to Use
- Lightweight, up to 49% smaller than competitive product, this compact cart design makes it easy to safely move from room to room
- Ships fully assembled
- Four 4" (10 cm) medical-grade, dual-wheel locking casters allow easy push/pull mobility